Skip to content
- Bremer Brewer Superior Dry Ale, Mini-Mash (1kg liquid incl. malt and hopped)
- 1 kg dark amber malt (dry)
- 60g cascade
- 23L water
- 40g Centennial (dry hop)
- 40 Mosaic (dry hop)
- Yeast (from Bremer Kit)
- No boiling! Put water, mini-mash and malt into fermenter.
- Use cooled water to obtain about 20c.
- Add yeast
- Ferment at 18-20 for 10 days
- Dry hop day 4-8 and remove
- Didn’t see ferment, but down to 1011 after 4 days, for the start of dry hop.
- Taste at day 4: dark aley with slight sourness. maybe very slight passionfruit/homebrew taste? Seems pretty good.