- Wort: 20L ready-to-use, All-Inn "mosaic hopped extra pale ale"
- Yeast: M44 Mangrove Jacks West Coast
- Bittering Hops: Amarillo and Citra (50/50)
- Dry Hops: Amarillo and Citra (50/50)
- Dextrose for bulk bottling: 8g/L (160g)
- Heated 2L water or wort, added half the hops and left for 10 minutes
- Strained 2L into fermenter with mesh to catch hops
- Added cooled water and wort
- Put in temp controlled fridge
- Yeast: rehydrated then pitched
- 4th day: dry hopped in a mesh sock
- 8th day: removed hops. Initiated Felix in brewing guild.
- Fermented 2 weeks. Temp profile below. About 18'C
- Bottled in crown tops
- Bottle conditioned in fridge around 17'C. Usually do this at 20'C.
- SG: 1065 to 1008 (primary to 1005 (secondary). Approx ABV 7.8%
- Taste @ 7 days conditioning: great! Fresh, medium-high hoppy, bitter, bit harsh at end.